WHERE PART TIME GETS FULL ATTENTION.
At Fairfield, we know that every student has a different educational goal, and that each student takes a different path to meet that goal. This might mean attending college part time. As a part-time student at Fairfield, you'll have access to a dynamic, personalized learning environment, with the flexibility of day, evening or online courses.
Part-time students have access to a variety of options to suit their objectives:
- Degree programs: Begin or complete your undergraduate degree with flexible part-time courses through our BA/BS Degree Program or our Bachelor of Professional Studies Program.
- Certificate programs: We offer a broad array of occupational certificate programs intended to enhance your skills and professional credentials, in areas like interior design and EMT.
- Personal enrichment programs: Students of all ages come to Fairfield from a broad range of backgrounds and interests to pursue personal enrichment. Learn more about our Learning for a Lifetime Program, Manhattan Art Tours, The Inspired Writer's series, and much more.
- Summer programs and camps: Enjoy the many enriching opportunities Fairfield University offers students of all ages throughout the summer.
- Courses for credit: Whether you're a visiting student, a non-degree student, or a degree student, you can take courses for credit during our many intersessions. Browse through our open courses to see topics and enrollment information.