Make your next step the greatest one yet!
At Fairfield, we know that every student has a different educational goal, and that each student takes a different path to meet that goal. This might mean attending college part time. As a part-time student at Fairfield, you'll have access to a dynamic, personalized learning environment, with the flexibility of day, evening or online courses.
Maybe you're completing your bachelor's degree, or perhaps you just want a richer learning experience on a particular subject. Whatever your interest in part-time learning, it's easy to get started. In fact, we don't always require an application.
Part-time students have access to a variety of options to suit their objectives:
- Courses for Credit: Whether you're a visiting student, a non-degree student, or a degree student, you can take courses for credit during our many intersessions. Browse through our open courses to see topics and enrollment information.
Spring 2015 Credit Courses: Learn about our evening, online, and Interior Design options for Spring 2015
Summer 2015 Credit Courses: Summer is right around the corner! Registration begins on April 1.
- Summer programs and camps:
Enjoy the many enriching opportunities Fairfield University offers students of all ages throughout the summer
- Degree programs: Begin or complete your undergraduate degree with flexible part-time courses through our BA/BS Degree Program or our Bachelor of Liberal Studies.
- Certificate programs:
We offer a broad array of professional and occupational certificate programs intended to enhance your skills and professional credentials.
- Online Courses: Online courses are offered during the summer, fall, spring, and intersessions and accommodate students accelerating their degree program.
- Evening Courses: Evening courses are reserved for part-time and visiting students and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Personal Enrichment: Close to several major metropolitan areas, Fairfield University is a natural hub for intellectual and cultural activity, attracting distinguished teachers and speakers from around the country and the world. With such an engaging learning environment, students of all ages come to us from a broad range of backgrounds and interests to pursue personal enrichment.
- Lifelong Learning Program: Explore the world of arts and humanities by auditing a wide spectrum of undergraduate courses.