Research, Scholarship & Creative Activity - Student Projects
Fairfield students gain valuable research, scholarship, publication, and presentation experiences through a wide array of student-faculty, group, and independent opportunities. Through resources such as the Office of Prestigious Scholarships and Fellowships and the Office of Service Learning, the University provides challenging opportunities for students to participate in research and scholarly endeavors. Local and global learning opportunities abound.
Discover the Accomplishments of Fairfield's Students
- Explore the range and depth of student projects - including their impacts and outcomes - as told by the students themselves.
- Share your research project or creative activity through our Student Project Form.
- Find out where in the world our Fairfield Fulbrights have gone and why!
- Learn more about the Honor Societies available at Fairfield.
- Get to know some of our outstanding seniors who have won the annual Student Awards.
- See who won the $600 annual DiMenna-Nyselius Library Research Prize.
View previous projects:
- Sikorsky Vibration
- Investigating Temporal Variation in the Stress Response and Protein Catabolism of the Northern Cardinal
- Thick Film Processing
- Thermal Packaging
- Progress Toward the Development of Zinc Pincer Model Complexes for the Active Site in Liver Alcohol Dehydrogenase
- The Environment as Part of the E-Government Agenda: Framing Issues and Policies at the Nation-State Level
- Minetta Lane - New York's "Little Africa" in 1880
- ACCRA, CPEC
- Newport RI Census
- Management of Feline Diabetes Mellitus Through Diet Control
- Sex Ratio and Stress Response in Magellanic Penguin Chicks at a Colony Newly Exposed to Tourist Visitation
- Peroxiredoxin Protein Expression in Normal and Cancerous Liver Cells