Promoting integrated Health Science Education to meet the urgent demands of health care systems and industries in the 21st Century.
- Jesuit Mission and Liberal Arts Core
- Strong Pre-Health Professions program, outcomes for students
- Nationally recognized Nursing program and robust recruitment and retention across health sciences
- Culture of student/faculty research with excellent outcomes
- Commitment to community engaged teaching and research with strong partnerships including JUHAN and the Office of Service Learning
- Collaborative Research & Inter professional collaborative teaching
- Current Interdisciplinary Health Studies Scholars Program