Dr. Dina Franceschi
Associate Professor of Economics
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 313
- Summer Research Stipend, Fairfield University, 2000.
- J. Fred and Wilma D. Holly Fellowship, Department of Economics, The University of Tennessee, 1998.
- Rio Branco Scholarship, Ministry of Foreign Relations, Brasilia, 1998.
- Institute for the Study of World Politics, Dissertation Fellowship, Washington D.C., 1988.
- Vogeley Academic Scholarship, full academic scholarship to The Pennsylvania State University, 1988.
Fairfield University, “Woman of the Year”, May 2010.
Fairfield University, 2007 State of CT Community Service Awards, April 10.
Fitzgerald, Susan, Franceschi, Dina and Walker, Brian. (2010-2012). “Tropical Environmental Science.” $300,000. U.S. Department of State, Office of International Education.
Franceschi, Dina, Witt, Matthew and Marcos Pedlowski. (2007-2012). “Understanding Poverty, Displacement and the Environment Across Continents.” $210,000. U.S. Department of Education, Office of Postsecondary Education, Fund for the Improvement of Postsecondary Education, U.S.-Brazil Higher Education Consortium Program.
- Marcos Pedlowski, Fulbright Scholar-in-residence. Fulbright. 2005.
- The U.S.-Brazil Consortium for Environmental Studies: Student and Faculty Research for the Improvement of Environmental Decision-making at the Community Level. U.S. Department of Education; FIPSE. 2004.
- To Facilitate Student Immersion in Nicaragua. Humanities Institute, Fairfield University, College of Arts and Sciences. 2003.
- To Facilitate Student Immersion in Nicaragua. Humanities Institute, Fairfield University, College of Arts and Sciences. 2002.
- The Environment, Economic Development and Quality of Life Nexus: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Undergraduate Education. U.S. Department of Education, FIPSE. 2001.
- FIPSE US-Brazil Higher Education Consortia Program; “The Environment, Economic Development and Quality of Life Nexus: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Undergraduate Education”. Department of Education, FIPSE. 2001.