Dr. Mark F. Demers
Associate Professor of Mathematics
o: Bannow Science Ctr Rm 108
- Faculty Research Award, Fairfield University, Spring 2010.
- Visiting Researcher/Scholar-in-Residence, Courant Institute, New York University, Spring 2009.
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Mathematical Sciences Research Institute, Berkeley, California, Spring 2007.
- 3-year Research Grant from the National Science Foundation, 2011-2014. Grant also includes money to support undergraduate research.
- 3-Year Research Grant from the National Science Foundation, 2008-2011.
- Science Institute Grant, Fairfield University, 2009.
- Visiting Researcher. Erwin Schroedinger Institute, Vienna, Austria, 2008.
- Visiting Researcher. Collegio Puteano, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy, 2006.