Dr. Dave A. Zera
Associate Professor of Psychology & Special Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 102
- Zera, David A.; Seitsinger, R.M.. 'Administrative systems and their response to special education.' educational HORIZONS . (2002).
- Zera, David A.; Seitsinger, R.M.. 'Implementing a phonological processing intervention program for students with learning disabilities in an inclusionary setting.' Journal of the International Association of Special Education . (2002).
- Zera, David A.; Seitsinger, R.M.. 'The demise of parent involvement in school governence.' Journal of School Leadership, Educational Learning, and Policy Analysis . (2002).
- Zera, David A.; Seitsinger, R.M.. 'The importance of professional interfacing.' Journal of the International Association of Special Education . (2002).
- Zera, David A.. 'Effective Inclusion Practices from Around the World.' Networks: An On-line Journal for Teacher Research . (2002).
- Zera, David A.. 'Roadmaps to successful dialogue and learning via comprehensive and recursive itineraries.' FacultyWare: Tools for the Universal Design of Instruction . (2002).
- Kiernan, J.A.; Zera, David A.. 'Juvenile justice centers: Pilot programs needing intensive therapeutic and educational wraparound services.' Proceedings of the Eleventh Annual National Youth At-Risk Conference, Reclaiming Our Youth: Building a Nonviolent Society.2001.
- Zera, David A.; Lucian, D.. 'Self organization and learning disabilities: A theoretical perspective for the interpretation and understanding of dysfunction.' Learning Disability Quarterly . (2001).
- Zera, David A.. 'A reconceptualization of learning disabilities via a self organizing systems perspective.' Journal of Learning Disabilities . (2001).
- Zera, David A.; Seitsinger, R.M.. 'The oppression of inclusion.' educational Horizons . (2000).