Dr. Kathleen A. Wheeler
Professor of Nursing
o: School of Nursing Rm 109
- Rost, C., Hofmann, A. & Wheeler, K. (2009). EMDR treatment of workplace trauma: A case series, Journal of EMDR Practice and Research for Vol 3 (2), 80-90.
- Wheeler, K. (2008). Psychotherapy for the Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nurse, St. Louis: Mosby Elsevier.
- Wheeler, K. & Delaney, K. (2008). Challenges and realities of teaching psychotherapy: A survey of psychiatric mental health nursing graduate programs, Perspectives in Psychiatric Care 44 (2), 72-80.
- Wheeler, K. (2007). Psychotherapeutic strategies for healing trauma, Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, Vol. 43 (3), p. 132-141.
- Broad, R. & Wheeler, K. (2006). An adult with childhood medical trauma treated with psychoanalytic psychotherapy and EMDR: A case study, Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, Vol. 42 (1), p. 91-101.
- Wheeler, K. (2005). The primacy of psychotherapy, guest editorial in Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, Vol. 41, (4), p. 151-152.
- Wheeler, K., Greiner, P., & Boulton, M. (2005). Exploring alexithymia, depression and binge eating in self-reported eating disorders in women, Perspectives in Psychiatric Care, Vol. 41, (3), p. 112-121.
- Wheeler, K. & Haber, J. (2004). Development of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Competencies: Opportunities for the 21st century, Journal of the American Psychiatric Nursing Association, Vol. 10 (3), p. 129-138.
- Wheeler, K. & Greiner, L. (2004). Integrating research, education, and practice in an APRN Mental Health Services Program, Journal of Community Health Nursing 21 (3), p. 141-152.
- Wheeler, K (2003). Further development of the Perception of Empathy Inventory, chapter in Strickland, O. & DiIorio, C. (eds.). Measurement of Nursing Outcomes: Vol. 2, Client Outcomes and Quality of Care (2nd ed.), N.Y.: Springer, p. 207-213. Translated in Japanese.