Dr. Joan L. Van Hise
Professor of Accounting
- Massey, D., C. Mazza, A. Schiff, J. Schiff, J. Van Hise. 2010. Accounting For Contingencies. BNA Tax and Accounting Portfolio 5165: Accounting Policy & Practice Series Arlington, VA: Bureau of National Affairs.
- Van Hise, J. and B. Porco. 2010. Are we different? A comparative analysis of Jesuit Business Education. Best Papers Compendium of Colleagues in Jesuit Business Education (CJBE). Inaugural Edition.
- Van Hise, J. and J. Koeplin. 2010. Integrating mission-based values into accounting curriculum: Catholic Social Thought and introductory accounting. Journal of Catholic Higher Education.
- Van Hise, J. and D. Massey. 2010. Applying the Ignatian pedagogical paradigm to the creation of an accounting ethics course. Journal of Business Ethics.
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2009. "Walking the walk: Integrating lessons from multiple perspectives in the development of an accounting ethics capstone." Issues in Accounting Education.
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2009. "You want me to teach what?" Accounting Education: An International Journal, 18 (1).
- Krausz, J., Schiff, A., Schiff, J. and J. Van Hise. 2005. "The impact of TOEFL scores on placement and performance of international students in the initial graduate accounting class." Accounting Education - An International Journal, 14 (1).
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2003. "Creating a custom-published textbook to facilitate curriculum change: An example from advanced accounting." Advances in Accounting Education: Teaching and Curriculum Innovations, (5).
- Krausz, J., Schiff, A., Schiff, J. and J. Van Hise. 2002. "Predicting success in graduate financial statement analysis courses - do traditional predictors of accounting success apply?" Accounting Educators' Journal, (14).
- Mc Devitt, R. and J. Van Hise. 2002. "Influences on individuals facing ethical dilemmas of increasing intensity." Journal of Business Ethics, (40).