Dr. Katsiaryna Salavei Bardos
Assistant Professor of Finance
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2125
- 2011 Outstanding Research Paper Award, Dolan School of Business, Fairfield University
- 2008 Outstanding Paper in Corporate Finance Award at 2008 Eastern Finance Association annual meeting in St. Pete, Florida., 2008.
- CIBER Travel grant, University of Connecticut, 2005.
- University of Connecticut Doctoral Student Scholarship, 2005.
- Stephen Messner Outstanding Ph.D. Student in Finance Award, University of Connecticut, 2004.
- Best Delegate Award, Harvard National Model United Nations, Harvard University, 2002.
- Sigma Beta Delta Society Member, International honor society for business, managment and administration, 2002.
- Student Life Leadership and Service Award, Hartwick College, 2002.
- Hartwick College International Scholarship, 2001.
- Best Research in Mathematics, George Soros Fund, Second Republic Scientific Summer Schools, Belarus, 1996.