Dr. Tracey Robert
Associate Professor of Counselor Education
o: Canisius Hall Rm 120
Current Research Interests
- Research on complex trauma and spirituality (2010)
- Clinical Supervision (2007-2010), Facilitator for clinical group supervision, Mid-Fairfield Hospice.
- Focus Group Facilitator (2007-2009) Pediatric/Adolescent Cancer Palliative Care, Culpeper Foundation, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Work and spirituality.
- Researcher (2007-2008), Evaluating the Outcomes of Nursing Education, 2nd Degree Students, Duke Un.iversity & Helene Fuld Foundation Trust grant, School of Nursing, Fairfield University
- Qualitative Researcher (April, 2007), End of Life Nursing Education Project, School of Nursing, Fairfield University.
- CN 90C: Intern: Comm MenHlth Cnslg
- CN 099: Comp Exam/Clin Men Hlth Cnsl
- CN 99: Comprehensive Exam
- CN 432: ClinMenHlthCnsl:Mgmt,Del,Eval
- CN 446: Spirituality and Counseling
- CN 457: Career Dev:Theory & Practice
- CN 468: Professional Issues & Cnsling
- CN 515: Trauma and Crisis Intervention
- CN 558: Counseling Practicum
- CN 590: Internship:Community Counsel
- CN 595: Independent Study 201009