Dr. Dawn W. Massey
Professor of Accounting
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 2123
- Massey, D., C. Mazza, A. Schiff, J. Schiff, J. Van Hise 2010. Accounting for Contingencies. BNA Tax and Accounting Portfolio 5165: Accounting Policy & Practice Series (Bureau of National Affairs: Arlington, VA).
- Van Hise, J. and D. Massey. 2010. "Applying the Ingatian Pedagogical Paradigm to the creation of an accounting ethics course." Journal of Business Ethics [Volume 96, Number 3 (October II), pp. 453-465].
- Massey, D. and J. Van Hise. 2009. “Walking the walk: Integrating lessons from multiple perspectives in the development of an accounting ethics capstone.” Issues in Accounting Education [Volume 24, Issue 4 (November), pp. 481-510].
- Bible, L., D. Massey, J. Thibodeau, T.S. Wetzel. 2008. “Identifying and recruiting the best and brightest college students.” The Practicing CPA [June, pp. 1-4, lead article].
- Massey, D. and L. Thorne. 2006. “The impact of task information feedback on auditors’ and accounting students’ ethical reasoning” Behavioral Research in Accounting [Volume 18, pp. 103-116].
- Coyne, M., D. Massey and J. Thibodeau. 2005. “Raising students’ ethical sensitivity with the value relevance approach” Advances in Accounting Education: Teaching and Curriculum Innovations [Volume 7, pp. 171-205].
- Thorne, L., D. Massey and J. Jones. 2004. “An investigation of social influence: Explaining the effect of group discussion on consensus in auditors’ ethical reasoning” Business Ethics Quarterly [Volume 14, Issue 3 (July), pp. 525-551].
- Jones, J., D. Massey and L. Thorne 2003. “Auditors’ ethical reasoning: Insights from past research and implications for the future” Journal of Accounting Literature [Volume 22, pp. 45-103].
- Thorne, L., D. Massey and M. Magnan. 2003. “Institutional context and auditors’ moral reasoning: A Canada – USA comparison” Journal of Business Ethics [Volume 43, Issue 4, pp. 305-321].
- Massey, D. 2002. “The importance of context in investigating auditors’ moral abilities.” Research on Accounting Ethics [Volume 8, pp. 195-247].