Dr. Danke Li
Associate Professor of History
o: Canisius Hall Rm 316
- The Best Graduate Student Paper Award, Annual Mid-West Conference, The Association for Asian Studies, 1989.
2011 Martin Luther King Jr. Vision Award, Fairfield University.
2010 Faculty Recognition Award for Extraordinary Excellence in Research and Scholarship, Fairfield University.
Distinguished Teaching Award of the College of Arts and Sciences, 2003.
- 2008 Fairfield University Humanities Institute Grant for China Table: A Students and Faculty Learning Community
- 2007 Co-author, Critical Languages and Eurasia Initiative grant from U.S. Department of Education
- 2007 Fairfiled University Humanities Institute Grant for Sheri Liao's visit
- 2005 ASIANetwork/Freeman grant for Faculty/Student Rsearch project in China
- 2004 Li's Education Foundation Grant for China: Its People and Culture