Dr. Sooyeon N. Lee-Wingate
Assistant Professor of Marketing
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 118
- Lee-Wingate, Sooyeon Nikki; Corfman, Kim P.(2009). '"A Little Something for Me and for you too: Promotions that Relieve Guilt".'Marketing Letters.
- Sooyeon Nikki Lee-Wingate, Defend Self or Impress Others?: Mortality Proximity and Guilt Advertising in A. McGill and S. Shavitt (Eds.), Advances in Consumer Research vol 36. Duluth, MN: Association for Consumer Research (2009).
- Sooyeon Nikki Lee-Wingate and Ying Xie (2010), Consumer Perceptions of Product-Claim vs. Help-Seeking DTCA (Direct-To-Consumer Advertising), International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing, 4(3), (forthcoming).
- Sooyeon Nikki Lee-Wingate, The Effect of Emotional Disclosure on Consumer Fairness Perceptions, Psychology and Marketing, 2009 (under review).
- Sooyeon Nikki Lee-Wingate, Towards Enhanced Customer Relationship Management: Examining Applications of Consumer Fairness Perceptions, Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 2010 (under review).