Dr. Nikiforos T. Laopodis
Associate Professor of Finance
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 102
- Monetary policy and stock market dynamics, Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting (2009)
- REITS, the stock market and economic activity, Journal of Property Investment and Finance (2009)
- Fiscal policy and stock market efficiency: evidence for the US, Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance (2009)
- Are fundamentals still relevant for European economies in the post-Euro period? Economic Modelling (2009)
- Real investment and the stock market in the USA, Managerial Finance (2009)
- Government bond market integration within European Union, international Research Journal of Finance and Economics (2008)
- Dynamic Interactions Between Private Investment and the Stock Market: Evidence from Cointegration and Error-Correction Models.' Applied Financial Economics (2007), with B. Sawhney
- Noise Trading and Autocorrelation Interactions in the Foreign Exchange Market: Evidence from Developed and Developing Economies. Journal of Economics and Finance (2007).
- Asymmetry in the Interest-Rate Volatility Transmission Mechanism: the German Leadership Hypothesis within EMS. Contemporary Issues in International Finance. Ed. Uh, Robert S.. Nova Science Publishing company, 2006.
- Dynamic Interactions Among Interest Rates, Stock Market, Federal Funds Rate and Economic Activity. The Financial Review (2006).