Dr. Mousumi Bhattacharya
Associate Professor of Human Resources & Strategic Management
o: Dolan School of Business Rm 1117
- Nominated, Outstanding Empirical Paper Award, “Human Resources and Competitive Advantage: The Effects of Skill, Behavior and HR Practice Flexibility on Firm Performance,” Eastern Academy of Management, Providence, RI, 2004.
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society for Business Scholars
- Member, Phi Beta Delta Honor Society for International Scholars
- Critical Pedagogy and Course Development in International Studies: Develop and use a learning assessment rubric based on this model to test the effectiveness of the new International Studies courses to form global citizens. Humanities Institute. 2008.
- International Studies Faculty Learning Community. Center for Academic Excellence. 2007.