Dr. Timothy J. Talty
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
o: McAuliffe Hall Rm 104
- Over twenty patents and forty technical publications
- Senior Member, Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Program Evaluator, Electrical Engineering Programs
- Level 4 USAHockey Coach
- Commander's Award for Civilian Service, Department of the Army
- President’s Award Finalist, General Motors
- Customer Driven Quality Award, Ford Motor Company
- Outstanding Performance Award, Naval Sea Systems Command
- “Ultra-Wideband Sensor Networks for Automotive Vehicles”, NSF Award Number 0721813, Co-PIs: Jia Li and Tim Talty, $185,000, September 2008-August 2009.
- Photonic Oversampling Techniques, Photonics Research Center, West Point, Sponsor: Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency and Army Research Office, Tim Talty Faculty Summer Support.