Dr. Timothy J. Talty
Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering
o: McAuliffe Hall Rm 104
Over forty technical publications; sample of latest publications:
- Feasibility of Safety Applications Based on Intra-Car Wireless Sensor Networks, Jiun-Ren Lin; Talty, T.; Tonguz, O.K., IEEE VTC Fall 2011.
- Measured channel capacity of SIMO-UWB for intra-vehicle communications, Fengzhong Qu; Jia Li; Liuqing Yang; Talty, T., European Conference on Antennas and Propagation (EUCAP), April 2011.
- ZigBee-based Intra-car Wireless Sensor Networks: A Case Study, H.-M. Tsai, O. K. Tonguz, C. Saraydar, T. Talty, M. Ames, and A. Macdonald, IEEE Wireless Communications Magazine, Special Issue Wireless Sensor Networking, Dec 2007.
Twenty one patent awards; sample of latest patents:
- 8,010,136; Method and system for communicating information to a user of a mobile platform via broadcast services. Ames; Michael B.; Talty; Timothy J., Saraydar; Cem U.; MacDonald;Andrew J.
- 7,974,615; Method and system for communicating between a communications source and a mobile platform. Ames; Michael B.; Talty; Timothy J., Saraydar; Cem U.; MacDonald;Andrew J.
- 7,956,797; System and method for measuring a relative distance between vehicle components using ultra-wideband techniques. Talty; Timothy J., Namuduri; Chandra S., Li; Yunjun, McMahon; Nancy, Elliott; Robert B.