Dr. Terry-Ann Jones
Associate Professor of Sociology
o: Donnarumma Hall Rm 251
- Jones, Terry-Ann and Eric Mielants, Eds., Mass Migration in the World-System, Boulder, CO: Paradigm Publishers, 2010.
- Jones, Terry-Ann, “Migration Theory in the Domestic Context: North-South Labor Movement in Brazil,” in
Human Architecture: Journal of the Sociology of Self-Knowledge,
Volume VII, Issue 4, Fall 2009, pp. 5-14
Jones, Terry-Ann, "Race, Place, and Social Mobility of Jamaicans in Toronto, Canada," in John W. Frazier, Joe T. Darden, And Norah F. Henry, Eds., The African Diaspora in the United States and Canada at the Dawn of the 21st Century, Global Academic Publishing (Binghamton University) 2009, pp. 81-90.
- Jones, Terry-Ann. Jamaican Immigrants in the United States and Canada: Race, Transnationalism, and Social Capital. New York: LFB Scholarly, 2008.
- Terry-Ann Jones, “L’intégration des immigrants jamaïcains à Miami et Toronto” in Revue Europeenne des Migrations Internationales, Vol. 24, No. 1, 2008, pp. 139-158
- Boswell, Thomas D.; Jones, Terry-Ann. 'Caribbean Hispanics: Puerto Ricans, Cubans, and Dominicans.' Contemporary Ethnic Geographies in America. Ed. Miyares, Ines ; Airriess, Christopher . Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, 2007. 123-150.
- Jones, Terry-Ann. 'Belize.' Global Perspectives on the United States. Ed. Levinson, David; Christensen, Karen. Great Barrington, MA: Berkshire, 2007, pp. 46-49.
- Boswell, Thomas D.; Jones, Terry-Ann. 'Caribbean Hispanics Living in the United States.' Contemporary Ethnicity in the United States: A Geographical Appraisal. Ed. Miyares, Ines; Airriess, Christopher. Rowman & Little Field Publishers, 2006.
- Boswell, Thomas D..; Jones, Terry-Ann. 'The Distribution and Socioeconomic Status of West Indians Living in the United States.' Race, Ethnicity, and Place in a Changing America. Ed. Frazier, John W. .; Tetty-Fio, Eugene L... Global Academic Publishing, Binghamton University, 2006.
- Jones, Terry-Ann. 'Afro-Caribbean Incorporation in the United States and Canada.' Canadian American Research Series 2.1 (2006): 24-27.