Global Citizenship 2010-13: Get Involved
The Arts & Minds Season at Fairfield University animates the theme of Global Citizenship with a variety of academic and cultural programming designed to both educate and entertain.
Academic, cultural, and multidisciplinary programming occurs every week during the academic year; classrooms and campus happenings are infused with global citizenship activities. In addition to students, faculty, staff, and alumni, Fairfield University invites all our friends in the regional community to become engaged as life-long learners as well, joining the campus community in this unique initiative.
- The Regina A. Quick Center for the Arts incorporates diverse and international performances in its line-up of music, dance, theatre, and other offerings.
- Open Visions Forum, a well-known lecture series that brings high profile, nationally known speakers to campus, has been addressing Global Citizenship by presenting speakers with expertise on global affairs.
- The Thomas J. Walsh Art Gallery and the new Bellarmine Museum of Art both feature connections to the institutional focus through their special exhibitions.
- From academic programming to a rich array of extra-curricular cultural endeavors, Fairfield scholar artists offer wonderful presentations and performances throughout the year.
- Check out Global Citizenship events in the Stag Spotlight
Come curious. Leave inspired.